The semester is FINISHED and now it is time for blogging and reading and writing and coding-for-fun and Netflix and video games and sunshine and swimming and taking dogs to the park and grilling and no mayo please and tanning and burning and peeling and flaking and FUN.
I wanted to take a moment to give a shoutout to some of the reasons I got through those last 3 weeks of this semester:
1. A big thank you to CURE-EGG. You make waking up in the mornings possible.
2. I’d like to thank this fellow here for keeping me on track as my wallpaper when the lure of “fun internet” became so strong.
3. To all the “OH-GOD-PLEASE-HELP-ME-CRAM-FOR-THIS-FINAL-EXAM-I-SWEAR-I’LL-NEVER-SIN-AGAIN-IN-MY-LIFE-IF-YOU-HELP-ME-PASS-AMEN” playlist curators at 8tracks.com, thank you so much!
4. I wanted to thank my dog, Raven, for putting up with hours of her owner sitting on the floor, nose touching the computer screen, fingers hammering out code. You are a good dog, we’ll go to the park all summer and I’ll let you roll in the mud.
5. And finally, I’d like to thank all my friends and family for still liking me, even after not seeing me for 2 months because I’ve been cooped up in my lair working on projects and tests. You guys are the best.
LET THE SUMMER BEGIN.
So, bucket list 2013 is fully underway and Sunday I got to cross off a big one: GET FIRST TATTOO. (Please ignore puffy, tired eyes….I was absurdly hung over all of Sunday thanks to A GOOD FRIEND, SHELBY!
NEXT UP: GET MY FIRST CAR
So I was feeling gross and depressed today–probably a combination of nasty weather, February holidays, and a giant coding project that I really should be working on–so I went out to the store and bought the following:
COFFEE (“Wide Awake” single servings for the Keurig)
Milk (for coffee)
Sugar (for coffee)
Bobby pins (wouldn’t want my hair falling into the coffee…)
And HAIR DYE (because when I get depressed, I do drastic things with my hair….see my previous post about cutting off 12 inches….)
I’m about to use this fancy shmancy Precision Foam Colour (WITH A ‘U’, BECAUSE IT’S JUST THAT FANCY!) by John Frieda to dye my hair “Dark Caramel”….which is also coffee related, just saying.
I’m hoping for something Natalie Portman-esque, but I know that’s not how these things tend to work. Still, a girl can dream, can’t she?
I’ll follow up with pictures in an hour or two.
Edit: I don’t think this is going to do anything (my hair is so naturally dark) but I LOVE this hairstyle!
So I usually ignore most of what happens in my Facebook news feed, but I actually spent 10 minutes on this picture:
What would you do?