The semester is FINISHED and now it is time for blogging and reading and writing and coding-for-fun and Netflix and video games and sunshine and swimming and taking dogs to the park and grilling and no mayo please and tanning and burning and peeling and flaking and FUN.
I wanted to take a moment to give a shoutout to some of the reasons I got through those last 3 weeks of this semester:
1. A big thank you to CURE-EGG. You make waking up in the mornings possible.
2. I’d like to thank this fellow here for keeping me on track as my wallpaper when the lure of “fun internet” became so strong.
3. To all the “OH-GOD-PLEASE-HELP-ME-CRAM-FOR-THIS-FINAL-EXAM-I-SWEAR-I’LL-NEVER-SIN-AGAIN-IN-MY-LIFE-IF-YOU-HELP-ME-PASS-AMEN” playlist curators at 8tracks.com, thank you so much!
4. I wanted to thank my dog, Raven, for putting up with hours of her owner sitting on the floor, nose touching the computer screen, fingers hammering out code. You are a good dog, we’ll go to the park all summer and I’ll let you roll in the mud.
5. And finally, I’d like to thank all my friends and family for still liking me, even after not seeing me for 2 months because I’ve been cooped up in my lair working on projects and tests. You guys are the best.
LET THE SUMMER BEGIN.