So I mainly go to school online (where else do you learn web design?) I work Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. I do my schoolwork on Monday & Wednesday.
Except when I don’t do my schoolwork on Monday & Wednesday.
In what I’m sure will be a FASCINATING chronological display, HERE ARE THE THINGS I DID TODAY INSTEAD OF THE THINGS I NEEDED TO DO TODAY.
1. Got up at 7 a.m., started my coffee, checked email.
2. Email from Pottermore? I wonder what’s going on….
3. Go to Pottermore
4. HOLY BAJESUS, THE HOUSE CUP IS GOING TO BE AWARDED IN A FEW DAYS???
6. MAKE ALL THE POTIONS!
7. COLLECT ALL THE CHOCOLATE FROG CARDS!
8. Look at clock. Freak out. It’s 10:30 a.m.
9. Put on clothes to get day started.
10. Grab coffee, admire new mug
11. Spill coffee into lap.
12. Change back into sleep clothes.
13. Have a very nice conversation with sweet old maintenance man who came over to fix living room wall…..while in sleep clothes…with Zitopolis on face…new colonies every day…
14. Clean entire house
15. Make a chocolate chip cookie cake in a pie pan with leftover Halloween candy smushed into the top
17. Decide to make house look like Christmas.
18. Tear apart an old Christmas basket full of fake poinsettias.
19. Fashion fake flowers into new Christmas decorations for stairs.
20. Pretend to be Frank Sinatra. Curse Pandora commercials about engagement rings.
21. Take a shower.
22. SKIP CLASS (Psychology I…at Community College…I have no regrets.)
23. Internet from 4 p.m. to about 8 p.m.
25. Accidentally Prostitute Face (okay you can’t tell from the picture, but I caked the makeup on- JUST LIKE THE TUTORIAL GIRL DID!)
28. OH MY GOD, I FORGOT WORDPRESS EXISTS!
29. Make this post instead of doing productive things.
30. Finish this post